Carefully planned and implemented communications are essential for company units with a large communications impact internally and externally and broad integration – such as the HR organisation. The internal positioning of a given department as the basis for its broad acceptance is becoming increasingly important for large companies.
We offer our clients communications support for a department or a company division – from planning through to implementation for all media and channels. The starting point here is the communications objective for this department or division, from announcement through to internal positioning.
Our range of services
- Analysis of actual situation to promote acceptance of a unit
- Advice, elaboration of the communications strategy, the communications agenda and roadmap
- Project management and implementation of communications measures, online and offline
- Moderation of internal workshops
- Internal and external communications – with special interests articles, specialist interviews, press releases, speaking opportunities, internet, intranet, departmental Wikis, project blogs, newsletters, mailings, circulars, etc.
- Performance review (online surveys, competitions, staff surveys, feedback campaigns, interviews)