Online communications must fit into the company’s all-round identity both internally and externally – and be consistent with all other communications channels in its messages. At the same time, it must also be geared to the various target groups and reflect the specific features of the medium: a clear structure, currentness and dialog orientation are decisive criteria for successful online communications.
When implemented correctly, online communications via the internet are a versatile and effective means of portraying the company to the outside world – with almost unlimited reach for limited cost at the same time. Internally, online communications act both as a steering instrument for management and as an information exchange across all group companies. They strengthen the value and the efficiency of the company – and simultaneously the good of the entire workforce. This objective governs our concepts for the structuring of homepages, our online texts, films and the daily maintenance of our clients’ websites.
Our range of services
- Strategy and conception for intranet and internet
- Coordination and integration of online activities with all other communications channels
- Editorial oversight of company websites
- Elaboration of guidelines for the layout, structuring and linking of homepages
- Conception and implementation of online features such as newsletters
- Quality management by means of online surveys, user training courses, response assessments
- Website benchmarking, demand and potential analysis
- Collaborative online formats for internal communications (Wikis, blogs)
- Project management for the implementation of new internet and intranet homepages