The art of writing aims first for lucidity, clarity in the message and attractiveness – otherwise text is not read. In addition, it must be connectable, credible and demonstrably true in the corporate environment. A good text reflects both the organisational culture that it relates to and the person making the statement. In the best case, texts create identity within the company and help to build a reputation in the outside world.
Writing is an art, but in organisations it serves a higher purpose. Every text, no matter whether spoken or written word in sound, film, print or online, must reflect the communications concept – and hence the company’s strategy. We design and implement all different types of text in line with this principle: interviews, journalistic essays, speeches, scripts for podium events, presentations, websites.
Our range of services
- Conception and implementation of texts, presentations, speeches, articles
- Elaboration of guidelines for in-house editors, agencies or corporate communications department
- Corporate wording for internal and external communications
- Formulation aids for company vision, mission, values statement, image texts, websites
- Harmonisation of existing texts using corporate wording and guidelines
- Formulation of official wordings
- Revision and editing of existing texts
- Evaluation (ease of website navigation, reader surveys, benchmarking)