Strategy and consulting
Without a strategy, communication is activity for activity’s sake and without effect. We draw up strategies and options, using them to elaborate concepts with clear objectives. We provide strategic advice on internal and external communications for organisations and individuals. We specialise in challenging situations such as mergers & acquisitions, demergers, workout, turnaround, reorganisation, restructuring, disinvestment, post-merger integration, growth, re-branding, crisis, bankruptcy, change of ownership, IPO and realignment.
We accompany and moderate internal processes such as communications strategy development, process redesign, mission, vision, values statement development, goal-setting and realignment. In doing so, we gear ourselves individually to the needs of our clients and their industry setting.
Our range of services
- Analysis of corporate and communications culture, information requirements, media usage and potential
- Strategy and concept development for internal communications, mission statements and corporate culture
- Development and steering of internal programmes and campaigns
- Design and implementation of internal information and communications measures (magazines, newsletters, intranet, employee and executive events, Board chats, CEO blog, business TV, project Wiki, team competitions, etc.)
- Intranet analysis, advisory and project management for online projects