- Innovative business and behavioral KPI-based measurement methods
- Adaptable to individual knowledge needs
- Certainty about the status quo of the corporate culture
- A culture management roadmap and measures based on results
- Capability for measuring success and progress
- Starting point for comprehensive roll-out processes
Whether transformation or strategic realignment, growth or digitization, to name just a few change programs in which culture must be considered and managed. Your corporate culture should work in support of the company’s success.
Your corporate culture gives away efficiency and speed in operations through cover-your-back behavior, silo thinking, backward-looking, being used to success, and the like. Exemplary symptoms:
- Divisions and departments do not pull together and pursue their own interests instead.
- Unresolved and protracted conflicts have a crippling effect on decision-making.
- Cooperation between departments for the benefit of the company is clearly dysfunctional.
- Cover-your-back behavior slows the pace of decision-making and consumes energy.
- Managers are insufficiently aware of their need to set examples when it comes to efficiency, speed and taking action.
- The organization is difficult to mobilize because years of success means it considers itself invincible.
- Employees work inefficiently because they lack orientation.
- Employees do not use their skills optimally for their work.
- Employees are demotivated or even demoralized, adopt a wait-and-see attitude.
- Employees are initially hostile to decisions that have been made and are not fully committed.
- Decisions remain inconsequential because no one feels bound to them and people only take into account the aspects that are in line with their own ideas.
The attitudes, mindset and behavior of your managers and employees do not sufficiently support the strategy / the business model of your company. Examplary difficulties:
- Management team is not united behind the new strategy and business model.
- Your culture of transformation needs to be strengthened.
- The importance of culture as an element of strategy is insufficiently taking into account.
- The realignment/transformation is not understood or managers/employees are not committed to it.
- The organization is backward looking in its identity: the old one was better, more correct, nicer.
- Innovations are seen not as opportunities but as risks: deficit orientation.
- Feeling of helplessness as to how a new direction can be implemented in one’s own environment.
- No clear understanding of the leadership role of the future.
- Uncertainty among managers about their tasks in the transformation, poor change competencies.
- The implementation of the new strategy or organization becomes increasingly difficult.
- Processes and structures are slow to adapt to the new goals.
- Changes happen too slowly, not enough energy and passion for new things.
- People’s commitment to achieving or even exceeding the agreed individual targets in the interests of the company decreases.
There is increasing uncertainty about whether you are on the right track and make the best decisions when it comes to culture development. Examplary topics and issues:
- You want a strong transformation culture to confidently and effectively deal with new challenges. What should this look like?
- New leadership principles are to be developed/implemented in your organization. What is the best course of action?
- In your organization, corporate values have been/are being revised as part of a strategy process. How do you design an effective roll-out?
- As a company, you invest a lot in participation in and engagement with the corporate culture. What is being achieved?
- You want to manage corporate culture professionally without setting up a culture change program. You want the development to happen organically. How can this work?
- You want a streamlined and focused approach that takes the organization in new directions culturally. What is the best course of action?
- You have a special case in your corporate culture that urgently needs to be changed: Innovative strength, integrity, etc. How do you proceed?
- You have an internal team with whom you’ve gotten a lot up and running. You need a strategic break or you have run out of ideas and concepts. What’s next?
- You want experts to challenge your culture strengthening process and share methods and tools with you. What might these look like in practice?
- You want to learn the right methods, processes and procedures as an organization for further culture strengthening activities. What does this require?
You want a corporate culture that motivates people in a forward-looking way, attracts talents, and allows employees to develop. You might be facing the following difficulties:
- Your corporate culture (no longer) fits the corporate strategy. This contradiction weakens employee retention and attraction.
- The Covid pandemic has significantly weakened motivation and loyalty to the company.
- Development/training opportunities are not tailored to employee needs.
- Corporate values and reputation are not a differentiating factor.
- Your organization does not perceive culture as a driving force of your company’s identity and motivation.
- The people in your organization have lost their sense of fun and joy.
- The different needs and requirements of the generations (Boomers/Gen Y & Z) are not sufficiently taken into account.
- Crucial aspects of attracting talent are neglected as your culture development.
- People’s emotional connection with the company is diminishing.
- Leadership culture does not lead to a strong and coherent sense of “we”.
- Absenteeism and staff turnover are on the rise.
You would like to make your corporate culture measurable and thus controllable with tailor-made KPIs. The following situations may be the trigger:
- Your corporate culture is not backed by KPIs. As a result, you are unable to implement targeted measures effectively.
- You want to give culture much more importance in the future – by managing it.
- You feel like you are in the dark about the true state of your corporate culture, and you suspect that your own perception might be inaccurate.
- You would like to counter the internal discussion about the state of the corporate culture with an objective measurement.
- You desire guidance based on best-practice corporate culture in transformations to facilitate discussions within your organization.
- You have defined the new target culture and would now like to move into implementation and roll-out, with an as-is measurement that can simultaneously drive the rest of the process.
- You seek a fresh approach to strengthen your corporate culture and would like to start this initiative with an in-depth measurement process.
- You have a concept of measurement in mind, but you want to work with experts to achieve a top-notch result that can be sustainable and firmly embedded as a method.
We believe that culture is a powerful driver of organizational value. And facts are the foundation for any effective management, including culture management. We need to demystify culture. We also believe in the power of managers and employees as co-creators of any success of a company. We need them as change leaders: they should not endure change, but support it. And we are confident that with professionalism, involvement, energy and enjoyment, cultural development paves a successful path for the future. This is precisely where our services comes in.
With innovative, customizable measurement methods, we can accurately determine the status quo of your corporate culture and establish the foundation for measuring success and progress.
With a cultural strengthening roadmap that is ideally based on the measurement results, we focus on the most effective measures to strengthen your corporate culture at the identified critical points.
- Focus on the most effective levers and measures
- Change management/leadership
- Change Communications
- Coaching & Training
- Collaboration and implementation power – depending on the desired level of support
Our collaboration will be structured, efficient, and effective.
We design culture management processes based on our many years of experience and according to your individual needs. Because your culture is your DNA and therefore unique to you. All stages are intended to be co-created with your organization.
of elaborations of your organization in target culture
of current culture
of areas for action
of strengthening concept
of the organization
of strengthening measures / flagship initiatives.